As I prepare to begin the year of recording ahead of me, I realize I haven't published an official 2019 year-end report, so here are last year's highlights:
- 769 sessions were captured by the initiative, with an overall capture rate of 94.46% (down from 96.12% last year)
- Of those, 93 were captured by others with either rented kits or a new equipment hub, for an overall capture rate of 79.49% (down from 83.33% last year)
- Total session captures to date: 2,093 (and every one of them on drupal.tv)
- Kits were shipped to 5 events (up from only 2 last year)
- The list of trained recording volunteers is up to 26 people with varying levels of experience
- I learned of at least two non-Drupal events that used the github docs to successfully record their content
- I traveled to an all-time high of 15 events
- I recorded DrupalCon Amsterdam...I'll just stop right there
I hope to publish a more in-depth update soon, specifically tracking against the roadmap as well as what's in store for 2020.
Thanks for all your support!
(Photo credit: Illek Petr)